Utilizing our vast network of consultants with a knowledgeable and diverse background of experiences and education, we outsource specialists with the resources to fit our client’s needs.
From certified QuickBooks Pro Consultants to help manage and implement organizational accounting systems, to fraud consultants who help identify the challenges and risks of doing business in today’s business environment, and everything in between, NOW CFO has a vast network of specializes professionals to meet a variety of specializes business and financial needs.
QuickBooks Pro Consultants
QuickBooks from Intuit is the world’s leading accounting software package for emerging to medium sized companies and organizations. NOW CFO offers these same portfolios of products and services that go beyond accounting. Whether brick-and-mortar or on the Web, from home-based businesses to firms with hundreds of employees, more small business owners choose QuickBooks products and services to help them manage and market their companies – and succeed – than any other product.
We can support and implement any aspect of your organization’s accounting system from procurement to customization and ongoing training. Our solutions will help you realize the full potential of your current or new accounting system with solid business management and accounting practices.
Our QuickBooks consultants are certified QuickBooks Pro Consultants with years of business experience and can provide the following related services:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Reporting & Scorecarding
- Monthly Business Reviews
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Process Streamlining
- Configuration & Customization
- QuickBooks Add-Ons & 3rd Party Apps
- Hands on Training & Support
Fraud Consultants: Analysis & Recovery
Our Fraud consultants can help you address the challenges and risks of doing business in today’s environment. We can provide risk assessments or direct investigations.
Our process involves investigating unusual financial activity, electronic evidence discovery, and review of financial reports. Our investigations are performed with the sensitivity and urgency you require. We routinely partner with certified public accountants and legal firms to provide a robust and complete solution to your situation. Our fraud consultants have gained the confidence of our partners and clients through years of successful service in fraud analysis & recovery.
- Analytical procedures to identify activity outliers that would indicate cash flow or expense irregularities
- Vendor and customer background analyses for corruption or historical fraudulent activities
- Providing educational framework for ethical enterprises
- Providing an external whistleblower center for your business
- Completing routine reviews to detect and recover from fraudulent activity in a timely manner
- Recreating accurate financial records
- Performing additional rigorous analysis of transactions